At Riston C of E Primary School we nurture the unique, individual potential of every child. As a family, together with God, we love, learn and grow.
Educating for Love, Trust and Friendship
- We live by our core values.
- We value and love all God’s children.
- We trust one another and show truthfulness.
Educating for Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills
- Everyone has the right to love learning.
- Success will be celebrated and shared.
- Opportunities to explore and learn will be embraced by all.
Educating for Hope and Aspiration
- We will give hope to our school, church and global community.
- We will always aspire for greatness and will support each other to achieve.
- Children will grow through learning not blame.
Educating for Community and Living Well Together
- All will be welcomed and can share in our values.
- Together with our church and local community we will make a difference to others.
- We will show leadership in our community.